e are committed to using the full power of open source software to the benefit of our clients.
emphanos stands for openly and clearly.
Emphanos consists of a team of dedicated open source consultants and database experts. We build powerful web based solutions for non-profits, educational institutions, research centers and businesses. Our company is founded on the central premise that software developed on an open platform is the most cost effective and sustainable long term solution for our clients.
Software developed on an open platform is the most cost effective and sustainable long term solution for our clients.
Your Next Project
onsider contacting us
for your next project or your current project needs. Our main offices are located in the heart of downtown Chicago, but our team is successful at handling projects of any size spanning different time zones. So if you would like to enlist our expertise for one of your web or data projects, we would love to talk to you. Our expert consultants bring decades of hands-on technology experience, software engineering skills and a proven client engagement model to each of our projects.
Here is a partial list of our past projects:
- Deploying online Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) Systems for non-profit organizations
- Web based Workflow Management for Municipal Governments
- Electronic Manuscript Submission, Review and Editing
- Automatic Business Dashboards using Web Automation Tools
- Troubleshooting and Improving Performance of Web Services
- Event Management Software
- Legacy Data Migration and ETL Projects
- Ecommerce Shopping Cart Application for Direct Online Selling
- Disaster Recovery IT Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Digital Library Data and Middleware Integration Projects
- Image Analysis and Feature Detection Software Development
- Scientific Computing and Data Mining of Large Terabyte Datasets
Emphanos consultants bring decades of hands-on technology experience, software engineering skills and a proven client engagement model to each of our projects.